Headlines News :

Oscar De La Hoya Lingerie Photos Were Real Support Infamous (Video)


Oscar De La Hoya
Oscar De La Hoya

I heard this morning, but I could not find anything, reliable, and my Spanish sucks and I do not know anyone who does (do not suck your Spanish? You want to translate things on the site? I do not want! You pay) but now it Fightnews.com: Photos of the famous Oscar De La Hoya appears in the lingerie was genuine, according to Oscar himself, after years of saying they have been retouched.

"Let me tell you, yes, it's me," admitted Oscar. "I'm tired of lying, lying to the people, lie to myself." He added that he was under the influence of alcohol and cocaine when the photos were taken.

Let me be very clear here: Our rules against homophobic insults and standing as. If you do, you left.

Oscar De La Hoya
Oscar De La Hoya
I really do not matter if the images are real or not, and never. I've never doubted, to be honest. No, I said. Who cares? More than anything, I think I found a little 'humor, or sad, if it was all jumped on pills or something. But the biggest part of me - say, 98% of me - I just did not really images, and never, never will be. Big Whoop. He was wearing women's underwear. She was rocking that ish.

As Derrick Coleman said: "Whoop-de-damn-doo."

The full interview in Spanish, is available after the jump.

Share this article :

Web News

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger
Copyright © 2011. Latest News - All Rights Reserved
Template Design by Creating Website Published by Mas Template Download This Free Blogger Template