Headlines News :

Padma Lakshmi Photos Padma Lakshmi Naked Not Shy!


padma lakshmi
Padma Lakshmi
Top Chef Host Padma Lakshmi tells her daughter a recent interview with the Pop Tarts FOX411 column, offering advice on a career in Krishna Lakshmi daughter Thea.

As a successful model and television host, Padma Lakshmi knows the ropes of fashion and entertainment, but wants to ensure that his daughter puts education first.

Padma said: "If asked to participate in this before the age of 18, to carefully discuss with the rest of his family and make that decision after she is 18 years after his departure to college or when she is 21 or 22. I encourage you to do it that way. Krishna is his own person, will come and we will sail in that direction when we get there. "

Krishna can probably share the ambition of Padma Lakshmi's mother, said: "I wake up thinking:" Well, what I can do to achieve what I find interesting in the world? "We never start from a place of my ethnicity or my gender, I get a place of ambition and just curious about the world I live in and enthusiasm for physical activity, mental and physically. Also, because I want a good life for me and my son, I'm just an ambitious professional in monetary terms. "
Share this article :

Web News

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger
Copyright © 2011. Latest News - All Rights Reserved
Template Design by Creating Website Published by Mas Template Download This Free Blogger Template