Headlines News :
Home » » 'Lost' Star Evangeline Lilly Is Pregnant

'Lost' Star Evangeline Lilly Is Pregnant

Evangeline Lilly

Found: Former 'Lost' star Evangeline Lilly wearing a baby bump key.

The actress was spotted in Hawaii rocking chair with a flowy dress and a very round middle section.

Thirty years Lilly has been dating former "Lost" production assistant Norman Kali, as she began to look a year after the end of his relationship with 'Lost' co-star Dominic Monaghan.

Lilly has always been vocal in their desire for the child and said: "I always wanted a son to me and I always want to go through the gift that women have been able to prove that I hope to be one of my mother at a certain point I think I can give a child - and then I think that I should accept no sense to increase the population problem. "..

Lilly has been low since a successful coup on the small screen. "Ultimately, acting is my passion. It's my job," Lilly said of the Women's Health. "This industry is in favor of cute. He loves cuckoo. Encourages cute. I had to find a balance." That, according to information.
Share this article :

Web News

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger
Copyright © 2011. Latest News - All Rights Reserved
Template Design by Creating Website Published by Mas Template Download This Free Blogger Template